Impressive combo I must say comfortable, highly functional. Could do with some improvements to make it the best most usable go to kneeboard but.
1. The is it a pen holder or a Cigar holder. The pen holder is far to big big. Easily solved at the boot maker to make this from a dual into a quad pencil holder.
2. Doesn’t come with the Jeppessen Rings, would have been nice if it did. But the design is good in that the VFGs can be stowed under the pad.
3. A brilliant/improvement wold be to include an LED light at the top similar to the Omni, with a dimmer, night operations with it are hard. The LED could be both white and red for night vision reasons,
4. Again would be nice if it had a built in pencil sharpener like the Omni, maybe it its just old expectations
5. I would make the mount more stable for the iPad, the iPad mini is all the most use due to size, a clip in clip out mount would be/nice.
Reviewed by: John Shears from Avondale Heights.