Designed for day distress signal situations by providing effective
position marking and to indicate wind direction during rescue
operations, this SOLAS smoke signal makes three minutes of clearly
visible orange smoke. Safe for use on oil- or gas-covered water, it is
easy to ignite with a pull-wire ignitor with a two-second delay.
- Signal Type: Orange smoke
- Burn Time: Three minutes minimum
- Deployment Method: Pull wire ignitor
- Type Approval: USCG, SOLAS-compliant, IMO resolutions MED
- Dimensions: 4"H x 3 5/16"dia.
- How Sold: Individually